We are hiring, join our amazing team
Who We Are:
LitLingo deploys AI and Natural Language Understanding (NLU) on top of business-specific communications to help companies make the most of their internal data. We build and deploy machine-learned models involving industry-specific litigation risk, fraud/waste/abuse risk, employment risk, product liability risk, IP risk, customer service optimization, and diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to help companies increase sales, automate workflows, and improve organizational efficiency by improving and enriching all inbound and outbound communications.
We have a growing list of marquee customers, and we focus on industries including Technology, Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Media, and Telco. Our culture is fast-paced, results-oriented, and places a premium on innovation. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and equity. If you’re looking for a ground-floor opportunity in an inspiring space, look no further.
What You’ll Do:
LitLingo is currently looking for a talented Product Manager to join our growing team. As a product manager, you will be responsible for scaling and developing the product management department, managing the product life cycle, gathering and prioritizing requirements, working with leadership to evolve the product vision, and working closely with the broader team to deliver the absolute best product for our customers. This position is a key for the success of LitLingo and will move quickly.
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5+ years of work experience in product management
- Some basic wire-framing experience
- Full lifecycle product development experience (from vision to production)
- Experience using business applications such as ticketing software, Slack, Zoom, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides
- A history of working closely with engineering and operations teams: defining requirements, writing user stories, articulating acceptance criteria, and collaborating with engineering to refine and help scope requirements
- Experience building shared Libraries/SDKs/Frameworks is a plus
- Drive regular communication to senior management that includes roadmaps, progress reports, risks, and change requests
- Produce Technical Documentation, Run Books and Implementation Plan
- Ability to coordinate tasks across functional groups, manage cross-functional projects to completion, communicate and coordinate with a wide variety of individuals and teams
- Demonstrable experience leveraging research (e.g., interviews, surveys, panels, competitive analyses) and data to develop a strong understanding of the customer and space.
- Comfortable working within a start-up environment
- Come from a technical background and have an understanding of web applications
- Have a general interest in AI or NLP technologies
- Comfortable working with a small group in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Basic Analytics experience (SQL, Excel, Tableau, Looker, Metabase, etc.)
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive compensation and benefits that include medical, dental, vision.
- Open and inclusive work environment
- Catered Lunch Program
- Unlimited PTO
- The opportunity to work with a fantastic team building futuristic products!