We are hiring, join our amazing team
Who We Are:
LitLingo deploys AI and Natural Language Understanding (NLU) on top of business-specific communications to help companies make the most of their internal data. We build and deploy machine-learned models involving industry-specific litigation risk, fraud/waste/abuse risk, employment risk, product liability risk, IP risk, customer service optimization, and diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to help companies increase sales, automate workflows, and improve organizational efficiency by improving and enriching all inbound and outbound communications.
We have a growing list of marquee customers, and we focus on industries including Technology, Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Media, and Telco. Our culture is fast-paced, results-oriented, and places a premium on innovation. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and equity. If you’re looking for a ground-floor opportunity in an inspiring space, look no further.
What You’ll Do:
LitLingo is currently seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team. As the first product marketing hire, you will be responsible for creating collateral that effectively communicates LitLingo’s value proposition to clients, owning competitive market intelligence and packaging it into a digestible format for the sales team, and liaising between the engineering, sales, and customer success teams to ensure the organization is kept informed of product activities. If you are passionate about helping hard-working people, love technology, aren’t afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our team is where you belong.
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of work experience in product marketing, product strategy, or product management
- Demonstrated ability to craft customer-facing messaging and positioning of SaaS solutions
- Experience in GTM planning and execution, working cross-functionally with sales, product, marketing, and customer success
- The desire to “own it” and work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently
- Demonstrable experience leveraging research (e.g., interviews, surveys, competitive analyses) to develop a strong understanding of the customer and space
- Experience in creating sales tools that support revenue generation
- Come from a technical background and have a basic knowledge of web applications
- Comfortable working with a small group in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Have a general interest in AI or NLP technologies
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive compensation and benefits that include medical, dental, vision.
- Open and inclusive work environment
- Catered Lunch Program
- Unlimited PTO
- The opportunity to work with a fantastic team building futuristic products!