We are hiring, join our amazing team
Who We Are:
LitLingo deploys AI and Natural Language Understanding (NLU) on top of business-specific communications to help companies make the most of their internal data. We build and deploy machine-learned models involving industry-specific litigation risk, fraud/waste/abuse risk, employment risk, product liability risk, IP risk, customer service optimization, and diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to help companies increase sales, automate workflows, and improve organizational efficiency by improving and enriching all inbound and outbound communications.
We have a growing list of marquee customers, and we focus on industries including Technology, Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Media, and Telco. Our culture is fast-paced, results-oriented, and places a premium on innovation. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and equity. If you’re looking for a ground-floor opportunity in an inspiring space, look no further.
What You’ll Do:
LitLingo is currently seeking a Sr. Customer Success Manager to join our growing team to develop our customer success program. You will be one of the LitLingo Customer Success founding members, successfully onboard new customers by training them on tools available, conduct regular account reviews, and contribute to process improvement across the customer lifecycle to improve the customer experience. If you are passionate about helping hard-working people, love technology, aren’t afraid of a challenge or two and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our team is where you belong.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of relevant experience managing multiple accounts with a proven track record of success
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Responsible for routine touchpoints with clients and maintaining an above-average NPS score
- Experience managing and leading a team of direct reports
- Project management experience
- Successful track record of onboarding customers and collaborating with internal stakeholders to complete customer goals and maximize customer satisfaction
- Analyze user engagement data and identify actionable insights
- Comfortable working with a small group in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Proficient with Hubspot to track all customer-related activities, deliverables, pipeline management, and revenue projections
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present to both internal and external audiences
- Demonstrated experience in managing 5-10 direct reports
- Present business reviews to clients
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive compensation and benefits that include medical, dental, vision.
- Open and inclusive work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- The opportunity to work with a fantastic team building futuristic products!