We are hiring, join our amazing team
Who We Are:
Litlingo deploys AI and Natural Language Understanding (NLU) on top of business-specific communications to help companies make the most of their internal data. We build and deploy machine-learned models involving industry-specific litigation risk, fraud/waste/abuse risk, employment risk, product liability risk, IP risk, customer service optimization, and diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to help companies increase sales, automate workflows, and improve organizational efficiency by improving and enriching all inbound and outbound communications.
We have a growing list of marquee customers, and we focus on industries including Technology, Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Media, and Telco.
Our culture is fast-paced, results-oriented, and places a premium on innovation. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and equity. If you’re looking for a ground-floor opportunity in an extremely exciting space, look no further.
What You’ll Do:
LitLingo is currently seeking a Technical Customer Success Manager to join our growing team to help build our customer success program. You will be one of the LitLingo Customer Success founding members. You will enable customer implementations by configuring new environments, training customers on tools available, conducting regular account reviews, and contributing to process improvement across the customer lifecycle to improve the customer experience. If you are passionate about helping hard-working people, love technology, aren’t afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our team is where you belong.
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of relevant experience managing multiple accounts with a proven track record of success
- BS Degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience supporting complex technical implementations in enterprise environments
- Successful track record of onboarding customers and collaborating with internal stakeholders to complete customer goals and maximize customer satisfaction
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Capacity to develop quickly a deep understanding of customers’ business and technical environment
- Ability to express complex technical and functional concepts effectively, both verbally and written
- Experience with enterprise configuration of Slack, Office365, and Gsuite
- Familiarity with scripting languages
- Enterprise IT support background
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive compensation and benefits that include medical, dental, vision.
- Open and inclusive work environment
- Catered Lunch Program
- Unlimited PTO
- The opportunity to work with a fantastic team building futuristic products!