We are hiring, join our amazing team
Who We Are:
LitLingo deploys AI and Natural Language Understanding (NLU) on top of business-specific communications to help companies make the most of their internal data. We build and deploy machine-learned models involving industry-specific litigation risk, fraud/waste/abuse risk, employment risk, product liability risk, IP risk, customer service optimization, and diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to help companies increase sales, automate workflows, and improve organizational efficiency by improving and enriching all inbound and outbound communications.
We have a growing list of marquee customers, and we focus on industries including Technology, Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Media, and Telco. Our culture is fast-paced, results-oriented, and places a premium on innovation. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and equity. If you’re looking for a ground-floor opportunity in an inspiring space, look no further.
What You’ll Do:
LitLingo is currently looking for a talented, motivated UX Designer to join our growing team. We want someone who can learn fast and isn’t afraid to ask questions; someone who can listen to customers and stakeholders; someone who can partner effectively with business and engineering folks to deliver solutions that will raise the bar for customer experience. LitLingo will need your help improving our current dashboard, data visualization, and No-Code / Low-Code interface.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years work experience in UX design
- Experience applying your UX design principles to data and information visualization in the business (B2B SAAS experience preferred)
- Document UX Specifications, designs, and standards
- The ability to lead multiple projects and tasks at a time
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating a range of artifacts developed in creating a variety of UX solutions.
- Ability to expertly articulate ideas, design decisions, and design work to senior-level stakeholders.
- Partner with the engineering team to problem solve and understand engineering limitations.
- Proven experience influencing senior-level leaders on best design solutions using data as a rationale for decisions.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
- A bachelor’s degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related UX degree
- Comfortable working within a start-up environment
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive compensation and benefits that include medical, dental, vision.
- Open and inclusive work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- The opportunity to work with a fantastic team building futuristic products!
- Experience working in a rapidly moving environment